As we welcome in 2021 with open arms and full of hope of a better year than the last I started to think about letting go of the past and embracing what is to come. By setting positive intentions for the upcoming year I hope to create my own roadmap for a year of success, health and happiness. If you are new to Love Yourself or a loyal customer, we hope this is the year you begin your self-love journey with us and become a regular to our blog where you can learn more about health, wellness and lifestyle!
What would you like to work on this year? Whether it is improving your health, taking the next step in your career or working on your relationships, positive intentions are the way forward. Think about what you really want and how it would change your life for the better. After all, you can’t get what you want if you don’t know what it is. Let me introduce you to the art of manifestation and the law of attraction because it will change your life!
The law of attraction is the power of attracting the things you want and feel into your life. It is the ideology that all thoughts turn into reality. If we set positive intentions, we are more likely to be motivated and energised to achieve those goals and more likely to start taking the right steps to get closer to them. Whereas if you think negatively, you will bring yourself down and be taking a step further back from your goals. So, leave negativity and think positive from this moment forward. Manifestation fits hand in hand with the law of attraction as it is actively spelling out these intentions.
How to Manifest
1) Ask for what you want – manifest exactly what it is that you wish to attract. There are lots of ways to manifest including meditation, journaling and vision boards. Be clear and specific about what you want. For example, if you want a new car you need to manifest the exact model, how much you will pay for it and even the mileage.
2) Repetition – manifest regularly to reinforce. If you have a vision board, keep it somewhere where you can see it all the time. Your brain will work tirelessly to achieve the things you feed to your subconscious mind.
3) Have no doubts – trust the process and believe in yourself. Stop yourself in your tracks and don’t let negative thoughts creep into your head. One of my favourite ways to stop negative thoughts is the ‘but’ technique. For example, I won’t be able to afford a car like that BUT I will work even harder to earn some extra cash this year.
4) Visualisation – imagine yourself working towards your goal and what it feels like when you finally achieve it. Try to make it as real as possible and think about even the smallest of details using all your 5 senses.
5) Be proactive – you can’t expect to sit on your couch all day and expect your dream house, car or relationship to fall into your lap. Think about actions you can take to get closer to the goal.
6) Be grateful – acknowledge and appreciate it when you achieve your goal. Make a note of this milestone, be positive and share it with your friends and family. This also ensures your next manifestation will be even more powerful.
Manifestation really works! We would love to hear about your experiences here at Love Yourself so share your stories with us on Instagram (@loveyourselfhq)
By Pooja Depala