Based on a healthy and recommended amount of fresh meat, and vegetables our Balanced Diet (No Fish) will help you get healthier with all the essential nutrients your body needs. Our Balanced diet has no additives, preservatives, or processed meat.
Each week we provide an exciting combination of innovative dishes with your health in mind and the menu is constantly changing.
At Love Yourself, we are dedicated to ensuring your meals are healthy and nutrient-filled.
What do you gain when you eat our Balance Diet (No Fish)?
- -Effective weight management
- -Zero preservatives or additives. 100% natural ingredients
- -Improved hair, skin, and nails.
- -Includes all the essential nutrients.
- -Slow-release carbohydrates that keep you fuller for longer.
Our Head Chef, Michal Snela, who worked his career in Michelin Restaurant alongside Marcus Wareing uses his flavour and culinary expertise to work on our meals. Our Balanced diet will help improve your general wellbeing, improve your skin, hair, and nails, and help balance your insulin levels.
Our calorie-controlled diet is prepared using fresh ingredients and is aimed at helping you achieve your weight loss goals. How many calories do you need daily? Click here to find out more or use the chat feature to chat with a live consultant.
Is this diet right for you?
The Balanced Diet (No Fish) IS for you if:
- You want quality, nutritious meals delivered each day.
- You enjoy variety, but don't like fish
- You want to lose and/or manage your weight
- You don't have time to cook
Why choose Love Yourself?
- -We cook fresh each day with fresh ingredients. No additives or processed foods
- -We have numerous calorie options.
- -We deliver daily - 5 meals a day, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and 2 Snacks
- -A real gourmet chef and nutritionist has prepared your balanced diet
- -Every meal is scannable via MyFitnessPal app to help you keep track of calories and macro-nutrients
Let us help you feed your body with healthy and nutritious meals that will invigorate your body and help you stay healthy.
Menu for 17th May to 21st May 2021
Breakfast – Spinach and sweet potato tortilla
Morning Snack – Italian-style soup
Lunch – Sweet and sour chicken with rice noodles
Afternoon Snack – Cheesecake with a mixed berry jam
Dinner – Crunchy raw vegetable & quinoa salad
Breakfast – Berry crumble with Greek yoghurt
Morning Snack – Green pea & broccoli mash with carrots
Lunch – Italian beef meatballs cooked in tomato sauce with polenta & parmesan
Afternoon Snack – Pina colada
Dinner – Fig and goats cheese salad
Breakfast – Homemade baked beans & turkey with wholemeal bread
Morning Snack – Turmeric-spiced cauliflower soup with goji berries
Lunch – Khoresh-e fesenjoon with saffron rice
Afternoon Snack – Apple and banana slice
Dinner – Teriyaki tofu bowl
Breakfast – Mixed grains porridge with pomegranate & pineapple
Morning Snack – Spinach & broccoli muffin
Lunch – Korean beef bulgogi
Afternoon Snack – Dark chocolate and black bean cake with a raspberry cream
Dinner – Cumin-spiced lentils with chicken
Breakfast – Almond cake with apple & cinnamon compote
Morning Snack – Cucumber spread
Lunch – New season potatoes and a roasted peppers sauces
Afternoon Snack – Lemon & poppy seed muffin
Dinner – Pineapple and feta salad with a basil dressing
Breakfast – Mushroom & turkey omelette with cheddar
Morning Snack – Thai-herbed coconut soup with chicken
Lunch – Grilled chicken with ratatouille
Afternoon Snack – Buckwheat pancake with a blueberry jam
Dinner - Salad with a miso dressing
Please see individual labelling for allergen warnings. All food may contain traces of nuts and other allergens.
Please note menu may change due to ingredient availability without notice.