Based on a healthy and recommended amount of fresh meat, and vegetables our Balanced Diet (No Fish) will help you get healthier with all the essential nutrients your body needs. Our Balanced diet has no additives, preservatives, or processed meat.
Each week we provide an exciting combination of innovative dishes with your health in mind and the menu is constantly changing.
At Love Yourself, we are dedicated to ensuring your meals are healthy and nutrient-filled.
What do you gain when you eat our Balance Diet (No Fish)?
- -Effective weight management
- -Zero preservatives or additives. 100% natural ingredients
- -Improved hair, skin, and nails.
- -Includes all the essential nutrients.
- -Slow-release carbohydrates that keep you fuller for longer.
Our Head Chef, Michal Snela, who worked his career in Michelin Restaurant alongside Marcus Wareing uses his flavour and culinary expertise to work on our meals. Our Balanced diet will help improve your general wellbeing, improve your skin, hair, and nails, and help balance your insulin levels.
Our calorie-controlled diet is prepared using fresh ingredients and is aimed at helping you achieve your weight loss goals. How many calories do you need daily? Click here to find out more or use the chat feature to chat with a live consultant.
Is this diet right for you?
The Balanced Diet (No Fish) IS for you if:
- You want quality, nutritious meals delivered each day.
- You enjoy variety, but don't like fish
- You want to lose and/or manage your weight
- You don't have time to cook
Why choose Love Yourself?
- -We cook fresh each day with fresh ingredients. No additives or processed foods
- -We have numerous calorie options.
- -We deliver daily - 5 meals a day, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and 2 Snacks
- -A real gourmet chef and nutritionist has prepared your balanced diet
- -Every meal is scannable via MyFitnessPal app to help you keep track of calories and macro-nutrients
Let us help you feed your body with healthy and nutritious meals that will invigorate your body and help you stay healthy.
Menu for 7th June to 8th June 2021
Breakfast – Overnight porridge with banana & chia seeds
Morning Snack – Green pea and mint soup
Lunch – South Asian chicken with rice noodles and satay sauce
Afternoon snack - Beetroot and banana light mousse
Dinner - Kuku Sabzi
Breakfast - Salted caramel rice pudding
Morning snack - Butternut squash and fennel soup
Lunch – Lamb shepherd’s pie with sweet potato mash
Afternoon snack - Lemon and poppy seed muffin
Dinner - Sweetcorn & black bean salad with a lime dressing
Breakfast - Ricotta and courgette bake with a side salad
Morning snack - Carrot and coriander soup with raisins
Lunch – Braised beef, mushrooms & peppers
Afternoon snack - Saffron yoghurt with goji berries
Dinner - Masala-spiced chicken salad with a yoghurt dressing
Breakfast - Vegetable and lentil pate with salad
Morning snack - Cottage cheese with spring onion and radish
Lunch – Chicken & pumpkin chana masala
Afternoon snack - Buckwheat, cacao and forest berry muffin
Dinner - Greek salad with sunflower seeds
Breakfast - Banana & peanut butter rice pudding with cashew nuts
Morning snack – Thai-herbed soup with chicken
Lunch – Spinach and turmeric dahl
Afternoon snack - Blackberry and flaxseeds smoothie
Dinner - Cauliflower "pizza" with smoked avocado dip
Breakfast - Dark chocolate banana bread with vanilla yoghurt
Morning snack – Spinach and broccoli muffin
Lunch - Cauliflower cheese & paprika spiced chicken
Afternoon snack - Strawberries and cream
Dinner - Beetroot, feta & spinach salad with a sweet mustard dressing
Please see individual labelling for allergen warnings. All food may contain traces of nuts and other allergens.
Please note menu may change due to ingredient availability without notice.