What is it?
- 5 Meals per day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and 2 snacks)
- Delivered Fresh, Ready to eat
Based on a healthy and recommended amount of fresh meat, and vegetables our Balanced Diet (No Fish) will help you get healthier with all the essential nutrients your body needs. Our Balanced diet has no unnecessary additives, preservatives, or processed meat.
Each week we provide an exciting combination of innovative dishes with your health in mind and the menu is constantly changing.
At Love Yourself, we are dedicated to ensuring your meals are healthy and nutrient-filled.
What do you gain when you eat our Balance Diet (No Fish)?
- Effective weight management
- Zero preservatives or additives. 100% natural ingredients
- Improved hair, skin, and nails.
- Includes all the essential nutrients.
- Slow-release carbohydrates that keep you fuller for longer.
Our Head Chef, Michal Snela, who worked his career in Michelin Restaurant alongside Marcus Wareing, uses his flavour and culinary expertise to work on our meals. Our Balanced diet will help improve your general wellbeing, improve your skin, hair, and nails, and help balance your insulin levels.
Our calorie-controlled diet is prepared using fresh ingredients and is aimed at helping you achieve your weight loss goals. How many calories do you need daily? Click here to find out more or use the chat feature to chat with a live consultant.
Is this diet right for you?
The Balanced Diet (No Fish) IS for you if:
- You want quality, nutritious meals delivered each day.
- You enjoy variety, but don't like fish
- You want to lose and/or manage your weight
- You don't have time to cook
Why choose Love Yourself?
- We cook fresh each day with fresh ingredients. No additives or processed foods
- We have numerous calorie options.
- You'll receive 5 meals for each day, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and 2 Snacks
- A real gourmet chef and nutritionist has prepared your balanced diet
- Every meal is scannable via MyFitnessPal app to help you keep track of calories and macro-nutrients
Let us help you feed your body with healthy and nutritious meals that will invigorate your body and help you stay healthy.
Menu for 17th to 22nd of January 2022
Breakfast – Apricot & date nut-nola with yoghurt
Morning Snack – Italian-style soup
Lunch – Khoresh-e Fesenjoon with saffron rice
Afternoon Snack – Blueberry scone
Dinner – Greek salad with sunflower seeds
Breakfast – Scrambled eggs with mushrooms and halloumi cheese
Morning Snack – Crispy falafel
Lunch –Beef stew with a carrot mash
Afternoon Snack – Sweet cherry shake
Dinner – Cashew chicken stir fry
Breakfast – Dark chocolate banana bread with vanilla yoghurt
Morning Snack – Roasted tomato and basil soup
Lunch – Turkey meatballs & Leek broccoli casserole
Afternoon Snack – Date muffin
Dinner – Ribollita soup
Breakfast – Scrambled eggs with homemade country style bread
Morning Snack – Soft cheese and cucumber spread
Lunch – Greek lamb croquettes with tzatziki
Afternoon Snack – Beetroot and banana light mousse
Dinner – Hearty lentil stew
Breakfast – Plum and pistachio porridge
Morning Snack – Thai-herbed coconut soup with chicken
Lunch – Asian-style tofu with stir-fry vegetables and rice noodles
Afternoon Snack – Carrot, apple and pecan cake
Dinner – Vietnamese chicken salad
Breakfast – Courgette & ricotta baked eggs with young spinach & cherry tomatoes
Morning Snack – Butter bean hummus with carrot
Lunch – Chilli con carne with rice
Afternoon Snack – Strawberry jam and cream
Dinner – Green beans with boiled eggs, capers, parmesan & borlotti beans
Please see individual labelling for allergen warnings. All food may contain traces of nuts and other allergens.
Please note menu may change due to ingredient availability without notice.