What is it?
- 5 Meals per day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and 2 snacks)
- Delivered Fresh, Ready to eat
Ditching dairy could not be easier with our Dairy Free Diet. No more recipe searching and substitute shopping, get the right nutrition without the worry.
Our Dairy-Free diet is based on our Balanced diet which includes a healthy and recommended amount of fresh meat, fish and vegetables. Our Dairy-Free diet has no additives, preservatives, processed meat or lactose products.
At Love Yourself, we are dedicated to ensuring your meals are healthy and nutrient-filled, while sticking to your dietary needs to help you achieve your health goals.
What do you gain when you eat our Dairy-free balanced diet?
- Improved skin – dairy often triggers acne
- Includes all the essential nutrients
- Effective weight management
- Improved digestion
- Slow-release carbohydrates that keeps you fuller for longer.
Our calorie-controlled diet is prepared using fresh ingredients and is aimed at helping you achieve your weight loss goals. How many calories do you need daily? Click here to find out more or use the chat feature to chat with a live consultant.
This diet IS for you if:
- You want effective weight management
- You want the variety of a balanced diet without the dairy
- You want to eat hassle free, stress free, guilt free
- Don’t have time to cook everyday
The is NOT for you if:
- You suffer from IBS
- You have a severe allergy to nuts or eggs
- You want a high protein diet
- You are a body builder (not enough proteins)
Why choose Love Yourself?
- We cook fresh each day with fresh ingredients. No unnecessary additives or processed foods
- We have numerous calorie options.
- You'll receive 5 meals for each day, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and 2 Snacks
- A real gourmet chef and nutritionist has prepared your diet
- Every meal is scannable via MyFitnessPal app to help you keep track of calories and macro-nutrients
Let us help you feed your body with healthy and nutritious meals that will invigorate your body and help you stay healthy.
Each week we provide an exciting combination of innovative dishes with your health in mind and the menu is constantly changing.
Menu for 17th to 22nd of January 2022
Breakfast – Apricot & date nut-nola with soy yoghurt
Morning Snack – Italian-style soup
Lunch – Khoresh-e Fesenjoon with saffron rice
Afternoon Snack – Blueberry scone
Dinner – Greek salad with sunflower seeds
Breakfast – Scrambled eggs with mushrooms and vegan cheese
Morning Snack – Crispy falafel
Lunch –Beef stew with a carrot mash
Afternoon Snack – Sweet cherry shake
Dinner – Cashew chicken stir fry
Breakfast – Dark chocolate banana bread with vanilla soy yoghurt
Morning Snack – Roasted tomato and basil soup
Lunch – Turkey meatballs & Leek broccoli casserole
Afternoon Snack – Date muffin
Dinner – Ribollita soup
Breakfast – Scrambled eggs with homemade country style bread
Morning Snack – Smoked salmon and cucumber spread
Lunch – Greek lamb croquettes with vegan tzatziki
Afternoon Snack – Beetroot and banana light mousse
Dinner – Hearty lentil stew
Breakfast – Plum and pistachio porridge
Morning Snack – Thai-herbed coconut soup with chicken
Lunch – Asian-style cod with stir-fry vegetables and rice noodles
Afternoon Snack – Carrot, apple and pecan cake
Dinner – Vietnamese chicken salad
Breakfast – Courgette & vegan ricotta baked eggs with young spinach & cherry tomatoes
Morning Snack – Butter bean hummus with carrot
Lunch – Chilli con carne with rice
Afternoon Snack – Strawberry jam and vegan cream
Dinner – Green beans with boiled eggs, capers, vegan cheddar & borlotti beans
Please see individual labelling for allergen warnings. All food may contain traces of nuts and other allergens.
Please note menu may change due to ingredient availability without notice.
All our fish is filleted, however please do take care to watch out for fish bones.