What is it?
- 5 Meals per day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and 2 snacks)
- Delivered Daily, Fresh, Ready to eat
Ditching dairy could not be easier with our Dairy Free Diet. No more recipe searching and substitute shopping, get the right nutrition without the worry.
Our Dairy-Free diet is based on our Balanced diet which includes a healthy and recommended amount of fresh meat, fish and vegetables. Our Dairy-Free diet has no additives, preservatives, processed meat or lactose products.
At Love Yourself, we are dedicated to ensuring your meals are healthy and nutrient-filled, while sticking to your dietary needs to help you achieve your health goals.
What do you gain when you eat our Dairy-free balanced diet?
- Improved skin – dairy often triggers acne
- Includes all the essential nutrients
- Effective weight management
- Improved digestion
- Slow-release carbohydrates that keeps you fuller for longer.
Our calorie-controlled diet is prepared using fresh ingredients and is aimed at helping you achieve your weight loss goals. How many calories do you need daily? Click here to find out more or use the chat feature to chat with a live consultant.
This diet IS for you if:
- You want effective weight management
- You want the variety of a balanced diet without the dairy
- You want to eat hassle free, stress free, guilt free
- Don’t have time to cook everyday
The is NOT for you if:
- You suffer from IBS
- You have a severe allergy to nuts or eggs
- You want a high protein diet
- You are a body builder (not enough proteins)
Why choose Love Yourself?
- We cook fresh each day with fresh ingredients. No additives or processed foods
- We have numerous calorie options.
- We deliver daily - 5 meals each day, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and 2 Snacks
- A real gourmet chef and nutritionist has prepared your diet
- Every meal is scannable via MyFitnessPal app to help you keep track of calories and macro-nutrients
Let us help you feed your body with healthy and nutritious meals that will invigorate your body and help you stay healthy.
Each week we provide an exciting combination of innovative dishes with your health in mind and the menu is constantly changing.
Menu for 18th to the 23rd of October
Breakfast – Oat porridge with raspberries and toasted hazelnuts
Morning Snack – Turmeric-spiced cauliflower soup with goji berries
Lunch – Khoresh-e Fesenjoon with saffron rice
Afternoon Snack – Soy yoghurt with goji berries
Dinner – Greek salad with sunflower seeds
Breakfast – Baked eggs with beetroots and vegan cheese
Morning Snack – Farinata
Lunch – Lamb cooked in an aromatic sauce with butternut squash and peppers
Afternoon Snack – Pina colada smoothie
Dinner – Paprika-smoked chicken with a tabbouleh dressing
Breakfast – Berry crumble with soy yoghurt
Morning Snack – Green pea & broccoli mash with carrots
Lunch – Beef stir fry
Afternoon Snack – Buckwheat pancake with blueberry jam
Dinner – Thai coconut soup with chicken
Breakfast – Rhubarb breakfast bowl
Morning Snack – Potato and leek soup with smoked haddock
Lunch – Turkey with spring vegetables
Afternoon Snack – Vegan cheesecake with a raspberry jam
Dinner – Vegan mozzarella, tomato and broccoli pesto salad
Breakfast – Mediterranean frittata
Morning Snack – Ginger-spiced red cabbage coleslaw
Lunch – Fish with light warm salad
Afternoon Snack – Chocolate brownie
Dinner – Masala-spiced chicken salad with soy yogurt dressing
Breakfast – Banana & peanut butter rice pudding with cashew nuts
Morning Snack – Beetroot and chickpea hummus
Lunch – Classic beef Bolognese pasta
Afternoon Snack – Iron-boosting smoothie
Dinner – Curried butternut squash soup
Please see individual labelling for allergen warnings. All food may contain traces of nuts and other allergens.
Please note menu may change due to ingredient availability without notice.
All our fish is filleted, however please do take care to watch out for fish bones.