Wonder why the Balanced Diet is our best-selling diet? The answer is simple. This diet is exactly what you need to be your happiest and healthiest. Our Balance meals are cooked fresh each day using only fresh and wholesome ingredients.
What is a Balanced Diet?
A balanced diet is not a fad, yo-yo or crash diet. It's a way of ensuring you eat all of the required nutrients for your body to function properly. There are seven essential factors for a balanced diet: Carbohydrates, Protein, Fat, Fibre, Vitamins, Minerals and Water.
Eating a balanced diet is key in maintaining good health and keeping your body in optimum condition, it's not just about eating the right foods, it’s also about eating the right sized portions. A balanced diet doesn't cut out food groups; it consists of a wide variety of foods to support your body and keep you energised, motivated and healthy. Eating a balanced diet
Why choose our Balance Meal plan?
- -Meals are cooked fresh each day using fresh and wholesome ingredients – free from all the nasties.
- -No additives, preservatives or processed foods.
- -Our menus are constantly changing with new innovative dishes every week that are calorie-controlled.
- -We deliver daily - 5 meals each day, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and 2 Snacks.
- -Different calorie options to choose from – 1200, 1500, 2000 and 2500.
- -Every meal is scannable via MyFitnessPal app to help you keep track of calories and macro-nutrients.
Our Balanced Diet has earned us a flood of outstanding reviews and we have won Best Subscription Box at the Quality Food Awards.
Our Chef Director Michal Snela has spent his career working in famous Michelin Star Restaurants bringing his culinary expertise to perfect your meals. Our Balanced diet has an endless list of benefits and the best way to help you achieve your health goals.
Our calorie-controlled diet is engineered specifically so that you can achieve your weight loss goal. Click here to find out exactly how many calories YOU specifically need with our calorie calculator or use the chat feature to chat with a live consultant.
Health Benefits of choosing a Balanced Meal Plan:
- Meets your bodies nutritional needs
- Healthy eating increases energy and aid in fighting stress
- Improves the way your body functions
- Strengthens your immune system
- Can help prevent certain diseases such as diabetes, cancer and heart disease
- Manage and maintain a healthy weight
The Balanced Diet IS for you if:
- You want to adopt healthy eating and a healthy lifestyle
- You're trying to lose weight
- You don’t have time to cook for yourself
- You want to maintain your weight
- You aren’t afraid to try new flavours
- You want fresh, exciting meals every day
- You are new to dieting
The Balanced Diet is NOT for you if:
- You suffer from IBS
- You have a severe allergy to nuts and/or eggs
- You are counting macros
- You want a high protein diet
At Love Yourself, we are dedicated to ensuring your meals are nutrient filled to invigorate your body and help you stay healthy. See below next week's menu.
Menu for 17th May to 21st May 2021
Breakfast – Spinach and sweet potato tortilla
Morning Snack – Italian-style soup
Lunch – Sweet and sour chicken with rice noodles
Afternoon Snack – Cheesecake with a mixed berry jam
Dinner – Crunchy raw vegetable & quinoa salad
Breakfast – Berry crumble with Greek yoghurt
Morning Snack – Green pea & broccoli mash with carrots
Lunch – Italian beef meatballs cooked in tomato sauce with polenta & parmesan
Afternoon Snack – Pina colada
Dinner – Fig and goats cheese salad
Breakfast – Homemade baked beans & turkey with wholemeal bread
Morning Snack – Turmeric-spiced cauliflower soup with goji berries
Lunch – Khoresh-e fesenjoon with saffron rice
Afternoon Snack – Apple and banana slice
Dinner – Teriyaki salmon bowl
Breakfast – Mixed grains porridge with pomegranate & pineapple
Morning Snack – Spinach & broccoli muffin
Lunch – Korean beef bulgogi
Afternoon Snack – Dark chocolate and black bean cake with a raspberry cream
Dinner – Cumin-spiced lentils with chicken
Breakfast – Almond cake with apple & cinnamon compote
Morning Snack – Smoked salmon and cucumber spread
Lunch – Baked cod with new season potatoes and a roasted peppers sauces
Afternoon Snack – Lemon & poppy seed muffin
Dinner – Pineapple and feta salad with a basil dressing
Breakfast – Mushroom & turkey omelette with cheddar
Morning Snack – Thai-herbed coconut soup with chicken
Lunch – Grilled chicken with ratatouille
Afternoon Snack – Buckwheat pancake with a blueberry jam
Dinner - Mackerel salad with a miso dressing
Please see individual labelling for allergen warnings. All food may contain traces of nuts and other allergens.
Please note menu may change due to ingredient availability without notice.
All our fish is filleted, however please do take care to watch out for fish bones.