Wonder why the Balanced Diet is our best-selling diet? The answer is simple. This diet is exactly what you need to be your happiest and healthiest. You are what you eat after all.
What do you gain when you eat our Balance Diet?
- Effective weight management
- Zero preservatives or additives. 100% natural ingredients
- Improved hair, skin, and nails.
- Includes all the essential nutrients.
- Slow-release carbohydrates that keep you fuller for longer.
With no additives, preservatives or processed meat our menus are constantly changing with new innovative dishes every week that are calorie controlled. Through this diet you will be able to consume the recommended amount of fresh meat, fish, and vegetables, so your calorie counting days are over!
The Balanced Diet has earned us a flood of outstanding reviews and we have won Best Subscription Box at the Quality Food Awards.
Our Head Chef, Michal Snela, who has worked in a Michelin Restaurant alongside Marcus Wareing, uses his flavour and culinary expertise to perfect your meals. Our Balanced diet has an endless list of benefits and the best way to help you achieve your health goals.
Our calorie-controlled diet is engineered specifically so that you can achieve your weight loss goal. Click here to find out exactly how many calories YOU specifically need with our calorie calculator or use the chat feature to chat with a live consultant.
Why choose Love Yourself?
- We cook fresh each day with fresh ingredients. No preservatives, additives or processed foods.
- We have numerous calorie options.
- We deliver daily - 5 meals each day, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and 2 Snacks
- A professional gourmet chef and nutritionist has prepared your balanced diet
- Every meal is scannable via MyFitness app to help you keep track of calories and macro-nutrients
- Our balanced meal plan has a rough macro ratio of 50% carbohydrates, 30% protein, and 20% fats
The Balanced Diet IS for you if:
- You want to adopt a healthy lifestyle
- You're trying to lose weight
- You want to maintain your weight
- You don’t have time to cook for yourself
- You aren’t afraid to try new flavours
- You want fresh, exciting meals every day
- You want to improve a health
- You are new to dieting
The Balanced Diet is NOT for you if:
- You suffer from fatty liver disease
- You suffer from IBS
- You have a severe allergy to nuts and eggs
- You want a high protein diet
- You are a body builder (not enough proteins)
At Love Yourself, we are dedicated to ensuring your meals are nutrient filled to invigorate your body and help you stay healthy. See below next week's menu.