What is it?
- 5 Meals per day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and 2 snacks)
- Delivered Fresh, Ready to eat
A Gluten Free Diet isn’t a diet in the way most people understand it. Essentially, it is a way of eating that helps heal your gut so you can start absorbing all the nutrients you need from your diet.
Gluten is a protein which is found in most grains including; wheat, barley, rye and triticale. Removing these from your diet can cause changes in your overall intake of fiber, vitamins and other nutrients.
Our Gluten Free plan takes the stress and worry off your hands by giving you a well-balanced diet. With all the nutrients you need, it’s the perfect way to take control of our weight and boost your body.
Each week we provide an exciting combination of innovative dishes with your health in mind that are freshly prepared and delivered to your door.
What do you gain when you eat our Gluten Free Diet?
- Improved health and weight loss
- Increased energy
- Eliminates bloating
- Improves bone and skin health
Our delicious gluten free calorie-controlled diet will help you achieve your weight loss goals or help you maintain your current healthy weight. Not sure how many calories you need? Click here to find out more
Our Gluten free plan IS for you if:
- You want to lose and maintain your weight
- You are gluten intolerant
- You want a varied menu and like to try new flavours
- You want to reduce gluten in your diet
Why choose Love Yourself?
- We cook fresh each day with fresh ingredients. No unnecessary preservatives, additives or processed foods.
- We have numerous calorie options.
- You'll receive 5 meals for each day, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and 2 Snacks
- A professional gourmet chef and nutritionist has prepared your balanced diet
- Every meal is scannable via MyFitnessPal app to help you keep track of calories
Menu for 27th of June to the 2nd of July 2022
Breakfast – Spinach and sweet potato tortilla
Morning Snack – Beetroot and chickpea hummus
Lunch – Jerk chicken with a mango salsa
Afternoon Snack – Gingerbread slice
Dinner – Broad bean & quinoa tabbouleh salad
Breakfast – Salted caramel rice breakfast pudding
Morning Snack –Italian-style soup
Lunch – Beef stir fry
Afternoon Snack – Carrot, apple and pecan cake
Dinner – Curried butternut squash soup
Breakfast – Baked beans and turkey with gluten-free bread
Morning Snack – Cottage cheese with spring onion and radish
Lunch –Penne with pesto and chicken
Afternoon Snack – Pear and chocolate cake
Dinner – Root vegetable stew
Breakfast – Buckwheat & oat cakes with fig jam & yogurt
Morning Snack – Mushroom soup with chickpeas
Lunch – Chicken ramen
Afternoon Snack – Dark chocolate and black bean cake
Dinner – Moroccan chicken salad with chickpeas
Breakfast – Lebanese halloumi and eggs
Morning Snack – Carrot and coriander soup with raisins
Lunch – Moroccan fish tagine
Afternoon snack- Beetroot, pear and ginger smoothie
Dinner- Ribollita soup
Breakfast – Crunchy granola with berry yogurt
Morning Snack – Falafel
Lunch – Cauliflower cheese & paprika spiced chicken
Afternoon Snack – Saffron yogurt with goji berries
Dinner – Thai coconut soup with chicken
Please see individual labelling for allergen warnings. All food may contain traces of nuts and other allergens.
Please note menu may change due to ingredient availability without notice.
All our fish is filleted, however please do take care to watch out for fish bones