What is it?
- 5 Meals per day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and 2 snacks)
- Delivered Fresh, Ready to eat
Good nutrition is essential for success at the gym. A well-planned, nutritious diet should provide enough protein to promote muscle growth and repair whilst being lean on fat to help you get into the best physical shape.
At Love Yourself we have consulted with leading Performance Nutritionists to develop a winning formula with the right amounts of lean fat, carbohydrates, and protein.
What You Get:
- Chef prepared, calorie-controlled meals
- 5 Meals for each day – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and 2 snacks
- Hassle free macro nutrition tracking – All meals are scannable to MyFitnessPal app.
- No unnecessary additives, preservatives, or processed meats
- Essential nutrients for muscle growth
- Effective weight management
- High protein, (100g+) high carbs and low in fat.
No need to worry about your meal prep, we have that covered, you focus on those gains. No more bland chicken with broccoli and rice; our meals are packed with flavour and designed with your nutritional requirements in mind.
Our Performance Diet is for you if:
- You are an athlete/competitive sportsman
- You want to build muscle or tone up
- You are regularly active/exercise often
- You don’t have time to cook
All our meat is Halal certified.
Please note that this diet cannot be made dairy or gluten-free.
Menu for 27th of June to the 2nd of July 2022
Meal 1 – Spinach and sweet potato tortilla
Meal 2- Very berry smoothie
Meal 3 – Jerk chicken with a mango salsa
Meal 4 – Rice pudding with strawberries
Meal 5 – Chicken with potatoes
Meal 1 - Apple Bircher Muesli
Meal 2 –Turkey, black bean & sweetcorn tortilla
Meal 3 - Beef stir fry
Meal 4 - Carrot, apple and pecan cake
Meal 5 - Chicken meatballs with cucumber and buckwheat
Meal 1 – Baked beans & turkey with bread
Meal 2 – Banana pudding
Meal 3 – Penne with pesto and chicken
Meal 4 - Chocolate mousse pudding
Meal 5 – Cod with potatoes and cucumber
Meal 1 – Banana protein mousse
Meal 2 – Banana & cocoa smoothie
Meal 3 – Chicken ramen
Meal 4 –Mozzarella and chicken pasta
Meal 5 – Moroccan chicken salad with chickpeas
Meal 1- Lebanese halloumi and eggs
Meal 2 – Chicken & spinach pasta salad
Meal 3 – Moroccan fish tagine
Meal 4 - Beetroot, pear and ginger smoothie
Meal 5 – Tuna with rice and peas
The menu for Saturday is the same as for Friday.
Please see individual labelling for allergen warnings. All food may contain traces of nuts and other allergens.
Please note menu may change due to ingredient availability without notice.
All our fish is filleted, however do still take caution to look out for bones.