What is it?
- 5 Meals per day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and 2 snacks)
- Delivered Fresh, Ready to eat
Good nutrition is essential for success at the gym. A well-planned, nutritious diet should provide enough protein to promote muscle growth and repair whilst being lean on fat to help you get into the best physical shape.
At Love Yourself we have consulted with leading Performance Nutritionists to develop a winning formula with the right amounts of lean fat, carbohydrates, and protein.
What You Get:
- Chef prepared, calorie-controlled meals
- 5 Meals for each day – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and 2 snacks
- Hassle free macro nutrition tracking – All meals are scannable to MyFitnessPal app.
- No unnecessary additives, preservatives, or processed meats
- Essential nutrients for muscle growth
- Effective weight management
- High protein, (100g+) high carbs and low in fat.
No need to worry about your meal prep, we have that covered, you focus on those gains. No more bland chicken with broccoli and rice; our meals are packed with flavour and designed with your nutritional requirements in mind.
Our Performance Diet is for you if:
- You are an athlete/competitive sportsman
- You want to build muscle or tone up
- You are regularly active/exercise often
- You don’t have time to cook
All our meat is Halal certified.
Please note that this diet cannot be made dairy or gluten-free.
Menu for 17th to the 22nd of January 2022
Meal 1 – Apricot & date nut-nola with yoghurt
Meal 2 – Chicken with basmati rice
Meal 3 – Khoresh-e Fesenjoon with saffron rice
Meal 4 – Banana & cocoa smoothie
Meal 5 – Grilled turkey breast with vegetables
Meal 1 - Scrambled eggs with mushrooms and halloumi cheese
Meal 2 – Protein banana bread with chocolate yoghurt
Meal 3 - Beef stew with carrot mash
Meal 4 - Rice pudding with strawberries
Meal 5 - Cashew chicken stir-fry
Meal 1 – Dark chocolate banana bread with vanilla yoghurt
Meal 2 – Grilled chicken breast with sweet potato and cabbage
Meal 3 – Turkey meatballs & Leek broccoli casserole
Meal 4 - Date muffin
Meal 5 – Chicken breast with chickpeas and tomatoes
Meal 1 – Scrambled eggs with homemade country style bread
Meal 2 – Blueberry, banana and linseed smoothie
Meal 3 – Greek lamb croquettes with tzatziki
Meal 4 – Grilled turkey with vegetables
Meal 5 – Popeye salad
Meal 1 – Plum and pistachio porridge
Meal 2 – Chicken and tomato pasta
Meal 3 – Asian-style cod with stir-fry vegetables and rice noodles
Meal 4 - Chicken and rice with avocado
Meal 5 – Vietnamese chicken salad
The menu for Saturday is the same as for Friday.
Please see individual labelling for allergen warnings. All food may contain traces of nuts and other allergens.
Please note menu may change due to ingredient availability without notice.
All our fish is filleted, however do still take caution to look out for bones.