What is it?
- 5 Meals per day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and 2 snacks)
- Delivered Daily, Fresh, Ready to eat
Good nutrition is essential for success at the gym. A well-planned, nutritious diet should provide enough protein to promote muscle growth and repair whilst being lean on fat to help you get into the best physical shape.
At Love Yourself we have consulted with leading Performance Nutritionists to develop a winning formula with the right amounts of lean fat, carbohydrates, and protein.
What You Get:
- -Chef prepared, calorie-controlled meals
- -5 Meals delivered each day – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and 2 snacks
- -Hassle free macro nutrition tracking – All meals are scannable to MyFitnessPal app.
- -No Additives, preservatives, or processed meats
- -Essential nutrients for muscle growth
- -Effective weight management
- -Set macro ratio (35% Carbs; 35% Protein; 30% Fat)
No need to worry about your meal prep, we have that covered, you focus on those gains. No more bland chicken with broccoli and rice; our meals are packed with flavour and designed with your nutritional requirements in mind.
Our Performance Diet is for you if:
- You are an athlete/competitive sportsman
- You want to build muscle or tone up
- You are regularly active/exercise often
- You don’t have time to cook
All our meat is Halal certified.
Please note that this diet cannot be made dairy or gluten-free.
Menu for 20th to the 25th of September
Meal 1 - Apple bake
Meal 2 - Date muffin
Meal 3 - Honey & sesame chicken with mash potatoes
Meal 4 - Turkey with rice and salad
Meal 5 - Chicken and spinach pasta
Meal 1 - Egg and turkey sandwich
Meal 2 - Oat, banana, and chia seed smoothie
Meal 3 - Turkey and vegetable tortilla
Meal 4 - Baked potatoes with cottage cheese
Meal 5 - Roasted sweet potato and chickpea salad
Meal 1 – Peanut butter bake with yoghurt
Meal 2 - Millet pudding with fruit
Meal 3 - Buckwheat and beef meatballs
Meal 4 - Tuna with rice and peas
Meal 5 - Chicken with sweet potatoes
Meal 1 – Overnight oat porridge with pear
Meal 2 – Banana protein mousse
Meal 3 - Cod with potatoes and cucumber
Meal 4 - Chocolate and cottage cheese pancakes
Meal 5 - Chicken and lentils in tomato sauce
Meal 1 - Chocolate almond porridge with raspberries
Meal 2 - Mozzarella and chicken pasta
Meal 3 - Chicken curry
Meal 4 - Banana pudding
Meal 5 - Sweet potatoes with baked salmon and green vegetables
The menu for Saturday is the same as for Friday.
Please see individual labelling for allergen warnings. All food may contain traces of nuts and other allergens.
Please note menu may change due to ingredient availability without notice.
All our fish is filleted, however do still take caution to look out for bones.