What is it?
- 5 Meals per day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and 2 snacks)
- Delivered Daily, Fresh, Ready to eat
Ditching dairy could not be easier with our Dairy Free Diet. No more recipe searching and substitute shopping, get the right nutrition without the worry.
Our Dairy-Free diet is based on our Balanced diet which includes a healthy and recommended amount of fresh meat, fish and vegetables. Our Dairy-Free diet has no additives, preservatives, processed meat or lactose products.
At Love Yourself, we are dedicated to ensuring your meals are healthy and nutrient-filled, while sticking to your dietary needs to help you achieve your health goals.
What do you gain when you eat our Dairy-free balanced diet?
- Improved skin – dairy often triggers acne
- Includes all the essential nutrients
- Effective weight management
- Improved digestion
- Slow-release carbohydrates that keeps you fuller for longer.
Our calorie-controlled diet is prepared using fresh ingredients and is aimed at helping you achieve your weight loss goals. How many calories do you need daily? Click here to find out more or use the chat feature to chat with a live consultant.
This diet IS for you if:
- You want effective weight management
- You want the variety of a balanced diet without the dairy
- You want to eat hassle free, stress free, guilt free
- Don’t have time to cook everyday
The is NOT for you if:
- You suffer from IBS
- You have a severe allergy to nuts or eggs
- You want a high protein diet
- You are a body builder (not enough proteins)
Why choose Love Yourself?
- We cook fresh each day with fresh ingredients. No unnecessary additives or processed foods
- We have numerous calorie options.
- We deliver daily - 5 meals each day, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and 2 Snacks
- A real gourmet chef and nutritionist has prepared your diet
- Every meal is scannable via MyFitnessPal app to help you keep track of calories and macro-nutrients
Let us help you feed your body with healthy and nutritious meals that will invigorate your body and help you stay healthy.
Each week we provide an exciting combination of innovative dishes with your health in mind and the menu is constantly changing.
Menu for 6th to the 11th of December
Breakfast – Vegan cottage cheese with homemade bread
Morning Snack – Roasted tomato and basil soup
Lunch – Jerk chicken with a mango salsa
Afternoon Snack – Blueberry scone
Dinner – Courgette with vegan soft ricotta, fresh peas and mint
Breakfast – Baked oats with dark chocolate
Morning Snack – Root vegetable salad
Lunch – Aromatic lamb curry with aubergine & spinach
Afternoon Snack – Beetroot, pear and ginger smoothie
Dinner – Crunchy raw vegetable and quinoa salad with a tarragon dressing
Breakfast – Spanish tortilla
Morning Snack – Smoked salmon and cucumber spread
Lunch – Penne with pesto and chicken
Afternoon Snack – Date muffin
Dinner – Mexican-style quinoa
Breakfast – Vegan ricotta and almond pancake with fresh raspberries soy yoghurt
Morning Snack – Sweetcorn and vegan feta muffin
Lunch – Polpettone & Courgettes
Afternoon Snack – Pumpkin spice latte
Dinner – Cumin-spiced lentils & brussels with chicken
Breakfast – Lebanese vegan cheese and eggs
Morning Snack – Turmeric-spiced cauliflower soup with goji berries
Lunch – Spinach & cod dahl with black rice
Afternoon Snack – Carrot, apple and pecan cake
Dinner – Beef strips with stir-fried greens
Breakfast – Plum and pistachio porridge
Morning Snack – Ginger-spiced red cabbage coleslaw
Lunch – Thai green chicken curry with rice and almonds
Afternoon Snack – Banana and linseed smoothie
Dinner – Mushroom and butter bean stroganoff
Please see individual labelling for allergen warnings. All food may contain traces of nuts and other allergens.
Please note menu may change due to ingredient availability without notice.
All our fish is filleted, however please do take care to watch out for fish bones.