Ditching dairy could not be easier with our Dairy Free Diet. No more recipe searching and substitute shopping, get the right nutrition without the worry.
Our Dairy-Free diet is based on our Balanced diet which includes a healthy and recommended amount of fresh meat, fish and vegetables. Our Dairy-Free diet has no additives, preservatives, processed meat or lactose products.
At Love Yourself, we are dedicated to ensuring your meals are healthy and nutrient-filled, while sticking to your dietary needs to help you achieve your health goals.
What do you gain when you eat our Dairy-free balanced diet?
- Improved skin – dairy often triggers acne
- Includes all the essential nutrients
- Effective weight management
- Improved digestion
- Slow-release carbohydrates that keeps you fuller for longer.
Our calorie-controlled diet is prepared using fresh ingredients and is aimed at helping you achieve your weight loss goals. How many calories do you need daily? Click here to find out more or use the chat feature to chat with a live consultant.
This diet IS for you if:
- You want effective weight management
- You want the variety of a balanced diet without the dairy
- You want to eat hassle free, stress free, guilt free
- Don’t have time to cook everyday
The is NOT for you if:
- You suffer from IBS
- You have a severe allergy to nuts or eggs
- You want a high protein diet
- You are a body builder (not enough proteins)
Why choose Love Yourself?
- We cook fresh each day with fresh ingredients. No additives or processed foods
- We have numerous calorie options.
- We deliver daily - 5 meals each day, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and 2 Snacks
- A real gourmet chef and nutritionist has prepared your diet
- Every meal is scannable via MyFitnessPal app to help you keep track of calories and macro-nutrients
Let us help you feed your body with healthy and nutritious meals that will invigorate your body and help you stay healthy.
Each week we provide an exciting combination of innovative dishes with your health in mind and the menu is constantly changing.
Menu for 26th July to 30th July 2021
Breakfast – Spinach and sweet potato tortilla
Morning Snack – Italian-style soup
Lunch – Sweet and sour chicken with rice noodles
Afternoon Snack – Vegan Cheesecake with a mixed berry jam
Dinner – Crunchy raw vegetable & quinoa salad
Breakfast – Berry crumble with Vegan yoghurt
Morning Snack – Green pea & broccoli mash with carrots
Lunch – Italian beef meatballs cooked in tomato sauce with polenta & vegan cheese
Afternoon Snack – Pina colada
Dinner – Fig and vegan cheese salad
Breakfast – Homemade baked beans & turkey with wholemeal bread
Morning Snack – Turmeric-spiced cauliflower soup with goji berries
Lunch – Khoresh-e fesenjoon with saffron rice
Afternoon Snack – Apple and banana slice
Dinner – Teriyaki salmon bowl
Breakfast – Mixed grains porridge with pomegranate & pineapple
Morning Snack – Spinach & broccoli muffin
Lunch – Korean beef bulgogi
Afternoon Snack – Dark chocolate and black bean cake with a raspberry cream
Dinner – Cumin-spiced lentils with chicken
Breakfast – Almond cake with apple & cinnamon compote
Morning Snack – Smoked salmon and cucumber spread
Lunch – Baked cod with new season potatoes and a roasted peppers sauces
Afternoon Snack – Lemon & poppy seed muffin
Dinner – Pineapple and vegan cheese salad with a basil dressing
Breakfast – Mushroom & turkey omelette with vegan cheddar
Morning Snack – Thai-herbed coconut soup with chicken
Lunch – Grilled chicken with ratatouille
Afternoon Snack – Buckwheat pancake with a blueberry jam
Dinner - Mackerel salad with a miso dressing
Please see individual labelling for allergen warnings. All food may contain traces of nuts and other allergens.
Please note menu may change due to ingredient availability without notice.
All our fish is filleted, however please do take care to watch out for fish bones.