What is it?
- 5 Meals per day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and 2 snacks)
- Delivered Fresh, Ready to eat
Ditching dairy could not be easier with our Dairy Free Diet. No more recipe searching and substitute shopping, get the right nutrition without the worry.
Our Dairy-Free diet is based on our Balanced diet which includes a healthy and recommended amount of fresh meat, fish and vegetables. Our Dairy-Free diet has no additives, preservatives, processed meat or lactose products.
At Love Yourself, we are dedicated to ensuring your meals are healthy and nutrient-filled, while sticking to your dietary needs to help you achieve your health goals.
What do you gain when you eat our Dairy-free balanced diet?
- Improved skin – dairy often triggers acne
- Includes all the essential nutrients
- Effective weight management
- Improved digestion
- Slow-release carbohydrates that keeps you fuller for longer.
Our calorie-controlled diet is prepared using fresh ingredients and is aimed at helping you achieve your weight loss goals. How many calories do you need daily? Click here to find out more or use the chat feature to chat with a live consultant.
This diet IS for you if:
- You want effective weight management
- You want the variety of a balanced diet without the dairy
- You want to eat hassle free, stress free, guilt free
- Don’t have time to cook everyday
The is NOT for you if:
- You suffer from IBS
- You have a severe allergy to nuts or eggs
- You want a high protein diet
- You are a body builder (not enough proteins)
Why choose Love Yourself?
- We cook fresh each day with fresh ingredients. No unnecessary additives or processed foods
- We have numerous calorie options.
- You'll receive 5 meals for each day, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and 2 Snacks
- A real gourmet chef and nutritionist has prepared your diet
- Every meal is scannable via MyFitnessPal app to help you keep track of calories and macro-nutrients
Let us help you feed your body with healthy and nutritious meals that will invigorate your body and help you stay healthy.
Each week we provide an exciting combination of innovative dishes with your health in mind and the menu is constantly changing.
Menu for 23rd to the 28th of May 2022
Breakfast – Spinach and sweet potato tortilla
Morning Snack – Sweetcorn and vegan feta muffin
Lunch – Chicken tikka masala with rice & goji berries
Afternoon Snack – Gingerbread slice
Dinner – Beef strips with stir fried greens
Breakfast – Salted caramel rice breakfast pudding
Morning Snack –Italian style soup
Lunch –Classic beef bolognese pasta
Afternoon Snack – Carrot, apple and pecan cake
Dinner – Curried butternut squash soup
Breakfast – Baked beans with turkey and bread
Morning Snack – Vegan Cottage cheese with spring onion and radish
Lunch –Lamb & cranberry pilaf
Afternoon Snack – Banana & forest berry smoothie
Dinner – Tuna, sweetcorn & black bean salad with a lime dressing
Breakfast – Buckwheat & oat cakes with fig jam & yogurt
Morning Snack – Ginger-spiced red cabbage coleslaw
Lunch – Chicken ramen
Afternoon Snack – Dark chocolate and black bean cake with raspberries
Dinner – Moroccan chicken salad with chickpeas and dressing
Breakfast – Lebanese vegan cheese and eggs
Morning Snack – Carrot and coriander soup with raisins
Lunch – Spinach & cod dhal with black rice
Afternoon snack – Beetroot, pear and ginger smoothie
Dinner – Teriyaki salmon poke bowl
Breakfast – Crunchy granola with berry soy yogurt
Morning Snack – Falafel
Lunch – Cauliflower cheese & paprika spiced chicken
Afternoon Snack – Saffron yogurt with goji berries
Dinner – Beef koftas with salad
Please see individual labelling for allergen warnings. All food may contain traces of nuts and other allergens.
Please note menu may change due to ingredient availability without notice.
All our fish is filleted, however please do take care to watch out for fish bones.